Made from walnut with pearl inlay, these little combs look great in the locks of any Adventuress. Comb size is approximately 1" x 3". Hand-laminated for strength. Made in Seattle by Free Time Industries. See below for their Adventurer Profile!
Made from walnut with pearl inlay, these little combs look great in the locks of any Adventuress. Comb size is approximately 1" x 3". Hand-laminated for strength. Made in Seattle by Free Time Industries.
Adventurer Profile for Free Time Industries:
1. What skill do you want to learn?
We want to learn how to make EVERYTHING... it is what gets us out of bed in the morning and what got us together in the first place.
2. Food and drink you don’t want to live without?
Salmon and hot chocolate.
3. The scariest thing you can think of?
Watching "the shining" on a big screen by lonesome.
4. Your favorite party supply?
Kate's tray of eye shadow with 100 colors in it.
5. Your favorite book of the moment?
Wabi-Sabi: for Artists, Designers, Poets & Philosophers by Leonard Koren - it is a company bed-time story.
6. Describe your dream party place.
Lots of hammocks in shady trees, next to a sunny beach.
7. What is the evil version of you like?
Have you seen "Heathers" with Winona Rider? Like that.
8. What gives you confidence?
Our idea-camp weekends - weekends when we are all together just cranking things out. ****we must give full credit to the term “idea-camp” to Ms Crim
9. Name four essential elements of a good party.
Name tags, hats, cheese, shelter.
10. What do you appreciate most about a party host?
Their spontaneity and generosity
11. Favorite adventure supply?
Free Time’s tool holster – to be released this Spring/Summer.
12. Describe the best party you ever attended.
We just celebrated Amber's birthday party at a co-ed Russian day spa - we soaked, plunged, steamed, stretched.... then relaxed in the tea room with champagne, cheese, and hazelnut chocolates.
13. Hotel room or campsite?
14. Do you have a style icon?
Our Mom's circa 1970's
15. Where is your next adventure destination?
We just had an idea-camp weekend on Bainbridge Island in a red 1904 farm house, and are planning another one in Oregon which will include yurts and hot springs.
16. If you could teach a class about anything in the world ever, what would you teach?
17. Your motto?
A little sketching goes a long way.
18. What is your spirit animal?
Kate = fennec fox
Amber = sting ray
Ariana = elk
Nome = eagle