Made of resin and strung on leather, the Macy Necklace is simple, classic, and durable. A must for the lady wayfarer. Made in San Francisco by Tina Frey Designs. See below for Tina's Adventurer Profile!
Made of resin and strung on leather, the Macy Necklace is simple, classic, and durable. A must for the lady wayfarer. The beads range in diameter from .75 to 1.5 inches (2-4 cm). Necklace comes in a muslim storage bag. Made in San Francisco by Tina Frey Designs.
Tina Frey lives in San Francisco, California. Her line consists of modern resin designs which range from organic shapes to sleek clean lines. All products are designed or sculpted by Tina Frey, and all the finished pieces are truly handmade and hand-finished with care. The wide range of colors of the products is inspired by hues of delicious translucent popsicles, jelly beans and candies. To find out more about the maker of these radical necklaces, we asked Tina Frey the questions we ask of all adventurers from our Adventurer Profile. This is her year, The Year of the Rabbit! To read more Adventurer Profiles, check out our blog every Monday.
1) What skill do you want to learn?
How to fly an airplane or hang gliding.
2) Food and drink you don’t want to live without?
Sushi and a good cup of tea.
3) The scariest thing you can think of?
Losing my memory or my mind…followed very closely by cockroaches.
4) Your favorite party supply?
5) Your favorite book of the moment?
“What French Women Know” by Debra Ollivier
6) Describe your dream party place.
Warm tropical beach location near the ocean.
7) What is the evil version of you like?
I’d like to think I don’t have an evil side…I don’t really want to know!
8) What gives you confidence?
A great outfit with a nice pair of high heeled shoes.
9) Name four essential elements of a good party.
- good friends, laughter, good food, and drinks.
10) What do you appreciate most about a party host?
They make all their guests feel comfortable and welcome.
11) Favorite adventure supply.
Wetsuit for some ocean adventure.
12) Describe the best party you ever attended.
A friend’s wedding in southern Sweden at their family’s castle.
13) Hotel room or campsite?
It used to be campsite…but I’ve outgrown that and prefer a nice hotel room now.
14) Do you have a style icon?
Anna Della Russo
15) Where is your next adventure or destination?
Probably somewhere in Southeast Asia.
16) If you could teach a class about anything in the world ever, what would you
I would teach them to be confident in themselves and that they can achieve what
they want if they believe it.
17) What is your motto?
Never say never.
18) What is your spirit animal?